Arrival Procedures, Rolling Drop Off
- All cars and buses will enter the parking lot into the marked south driveway.
- All cars and buses will pull up to the end of the sidewalk, door #2.
- Staff members will take children off of the buses or out of cars and will escort the students into the building.
- Parents will NOT get out of their cars to unload children; staff will assist children getting out of cars.
- The buses and cars will pull up to the designated drop off spot outside of door #2, children will get out and move into the building, the car or bus will pull forward and leave the north exit from the parking lot, and the next car will move forward to have their child/children taken out of the car and moved into the building.
- All buses will be lined up in the middle of the parking lot.
- All cars will line up along the sidewalk, near the building.
- Students will be escorted to the buses from door #2.
- As soon as all buses are loaded they will leave the parking lot at approximately 2:25 PM.
- Students being picked up will not be put into cars until the buses have exited the parking lot.
- Once the buses have cleared, students will be put into cars, one at a time, at the designated child drop off/pick up location outside door #2.