2022-2023 School Year
This year, D76 Families will be able to prove residency as part of the online registration process or attend the August Residency Fair to prove their residency in-person.
Proof of Residency Options:
- Option 1 Online: families can upload their residency documents within our online registration.
- Option 2 Residency Fair: families can come in-person to prove residency using the required Proof of Residency documents.
- August 2, 2022: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 3, 2022: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Required Proof of Residency Documents
- Photo Identification of Parent/Guardian/Legal Custodian (driver's license, state issued ID, passport)
- Proof of Occupancy of Residence in District 76 (lease agreement, bill of sale for residence, mortgage coupon or property tax bill). Those living with others need to provide a notarized form letter obtained from District 76.
- Current Utility Bill with Custodian's Name and Address (gas, electric, phone, water) Bills older than 30 days will not be accepted.