Children who turn 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible for kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
Diamond Lake School offers a full-day kindergarten program, 5 days each week. Basic registration fees cover the full day kindergarten program. We offer a general education kindergarten program as well as a dual language kindergarten program. Students attending District 76 schools must live within the District 76 boundaries. To verify that you live within District 76 boundaries, please either call the school at 847-566-6601 or view our boundary map.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 847-566-6601.
- Diamond Lake School schedules a Kindergarten Orientation Night each year. This year’s date is February 25, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten Screenings for students new to District 76 will be held on Thursday, April 16 and Friday, April 17, 2020 between 8 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Please call Diamond Lake School at 847-566-6601 to schedule an appointment.
How do I register my student for Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year?
Step 1 (Pre-Registration): Starting April 3rd, click on the Pre-registration to complete and submit the pre-registration form.
Step 2: Bring your child’s original birth certificate and residency verification documents to the school office.
Residency documents will include:
- Your photo ID
- Lease, mortgage coupon/statement, property tax bill or bill of sale
- Current utility bill (no older than 30 days)
- Photocopies of all documents will be taken in the school office and originals will be returned to you.
Step 3: After step 2 has been completed, you will receive an online registration link via the email you provided on your pre-registration form. Please provide the information requested in the registration link to complete your child’s registration process.
Registration fees may be paid by cash or check in the school office, or by credit/debit card online. Registration fees may also be paid in person at our Residency Fair event in August. Student placement and bussing information will also be available at the Residency Fair held at the West Oak Campus.
Residency Fair dates are:
- August 4, 2020 - 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- August 5, 2020 - 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- August 6, 2020 - 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.